Creativity Empowered by Arts and Culture & Sustained Through PARTNERSHIPS
The 2019 Florida Legislative Platform for Arts & Culture
Match for More Impact: Here is the 2019 Florida Legislative Appropriation-Investment Asks to provide matching-state investments for 664 well-vetted and recommended Florida Department of State Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA) 2019-2020 matching-grants under four grant-funding categories. Here is a 2019-2020 county-by-county listof the well-vetted and recommended Florida Department of State Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA) Matching-Grant Requests.
Funding for these recommended matching grants are totally dependent upon 2019-2020 state appropriations to be determined by Florida's governor, secretary of state, and members of the 2019 Florida Legislature.
1. four appropriation requests of the 2018 Florida Legislature needed to fully fund 659 recommended 2018-2019 Florida Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA) grants;
2. ranked lists of recommended 2018-2019 grants for the DCA (1) Cultural and Museum Grants for General Program Support; (2) Culture Builds Florida Specific Cultural Projects; (3) Cultural Facilities Grants; and (4) Cultural Endowment Program;
3. County-by-county listing of all of the 2018-2019 DCA recommended grants with links to each recommended grant's website and also county-by-county list of what DCA grants were funded for 2017-2018.
4. Link to Florida Department of State Grants' Lists and Information FY 2018 - 2019 Book;
5.Florida Statutes and Rules related to these grants' programs;
6. Link to Florida Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA);
7. A few key facts on why these appropriation requests to fund these recommended grants are excellent state investments.
Here also are some quotes of support for our arts and culture industry.