Creativity Empowered by Arts and Culture & Sustained Through PARTNERSHIPS
The 2019 Florida Legislative Platform for Arts & Culture will be developed after the November 6 elections with input from Florida's arts, arts education, and culture industry throughout November.
Here is a 2019-2020 county-by-county listof the well-vetted and recommended Florida Department of State Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA) Matching-Grant Requests.
Funding for these recommended matching grants are totally dependent upon 2019-2020 state appropriations to be determined by Florida's next governor, secretary of state, and members of the 2019 Florida Legislature.
The 2018 Florida Legislative Platform for Arts & Culture and its information links are below.
1. four appropriation requests of the 2018 Florida Legislature needed to fully fund 659 recommended 2018-2019 Florida Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA) grants;
2. ranked lists of recommended 2018-2019 grants for the DCA (1) Cultural and Museum Grants for General Program Support; (2) Culture Builds Florida Specific Cultural Projects; (3) Cultural Facilities Grants; and (4) Cultural Endowment Program;
3. County-by-county listing of all of the 2018-2019 DCA recommended grants with links to each recommended grant's website and also county-by-county list of what DCA grants were funded for 2017-2018.
4. Link to Florida Department of State Grants' Lists and Information FY 2018 - 2019 Book;
5.Florida Statutes and Rules related to these grants' programs;
6. Link to Florida Division of Cultural Affairs (DCA);
7. A few key facts on why these appropriation requests to fund these recommended grants are excellent state investments.
Here also are some quotes of support for our arts and culture industry.